It’s very much a rarity that I use the words of others on this site. I attempt at all times to be original and present the world with my own particular (and sometimes skewed!) vision of it. Today though, I have no compunction in transgressing that policy, for the below is just comic genius. It’s by blogger, Johnny Virgil at :
Read on to explore this writer’s little surprise delve into the fashions of 1977…
Last weekend I put an exhaust fan in the ceiling for my wife’s grandfather. While my wife’s brother and I were fitting the fan in between the joists, we found something under the insulation. What we found was this:
A JC Penney catalog from 1977. It’s not often blog fodder just falls in my lap, but holy hell this was two solid inches of it, right there for the taking.
The Tracks of My Tears
Hi, my name is Stuart Frew and I began The Tears of a Clown in August 2007 after experimenting with a few online ideas as a repository for my thoughts and words. My favoured themes can be located below as can a full site search and historical archives for the site. I like to talk about sport (Hibernian FC in particular), music, history and travel, amongst many diverse topics. I’m trained in Psychology but no, sadly, I can’t read your mind.
Please take a look around and feel free to leave a comment or two. I always attempt to reply to visitor’s contributions. Thank you in advance for taking the time to read the site.
Search this Site
- 515,276 Views
I Wrote About:Arnold Belvoir bestwood Brian Clough Canada catholic celtic Clough derek riordan Easter Road edinburgh Epperstone Forest Goose Fair Grantham Canal Hibernian Hibs hockey Hoveringham ice hockey kelowna Lowdham mansfield Marathon Montreal Nottingham nottingham panthers nottinghamshire notts Notts County Okanagan Papplewick pat stanton peachland penticton pubs Redhill Robin Hood robin hood marathon Running scotland Southwell The Who Walking Woodborough
- Psychology: How a Woman's Mind Works
- Thoresby Hall Craft Fair
- The Bad Comedians
- A Short History of Hibernian Football Club
- Nottinghamshire: Old Bestwood
- (Hibs on a) Saturday Night and Sunday Morning
- Nottingham Rock City
- When one lie leads to another...
- A Highland Tour: (2) Plockton and Applecross
- Canada '08: The Cars are the Stars - Americans
- Hibernian appoint Colin Calderwood
- My Beer Fridge
- RT @SeanMcP: Just BLOGGED - on an emotional return of the #Hibs to Hampden Looking forward through the past wp.me/pLbcs-jA 3 days ago
- @SeanMcP Terrific article, Sean, Thank you for sharing. 3 days ago
- A pre-Cup Final message from Mass Hibsteria. http://t.co/q8pYWddR1w 4 days ago
- @seansauzee @ihibs Hi Bobby. Would be good to see you. Have a bus to final straight there/back. Also open to suggestions when back in Edina? 1 week ago
- @cliffpike 'Sing when they're winning' Cliff. 1 week ago
- @gary_stretch @GDEwing just emailed it to the following address mate: firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for your patience! 1 week ago
- @gary_stretch @GDEwing Nearly there - just reading it over! 1 week ago